Call for Abstract
International conference on Dental Research & Dental Treatments , will be organized around the theme “Endurance and Excellence in Dental Research and Treatments”
Dental Research 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Dental Research 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
is regularly characterized as the assessment, analysis, counteractive action or potentially treatment (nonsurgical, surgical or related strategies) of maladies, or states of the , region or potentially the contiguous and related structures and their effect on the human body. Late advances in , , urged scientists to investigate the potential for recovering useful and living teeth. alludes to the utilization of pharmacological operators to quiet and unwinds a patient before and amid a dental arrangement.
To make oral prosperity profitable, monetarily insightful and beneficial, Members of the dental gathering and dental congress over the Globe focus on following in detail.
It is a nonclinical branch of the dentistry. It mainly involved in the assessment of key dental research needs and coming up with effective solutions to improve the dental health of populations. It mainly looks beyond the role of a dental practitioner in treating dental diseases.
- Track 3-1Research studies on dental public health issues
- Track 3-2Oral health surveillance
- Track 3-3Dental public health intelligence
- Track 3-4Genetic Defects in Tooth Enamel Conducive to Development of Cavities
- Track 3-5A Focus on Dental Health Can Protect Children from Becoming Overweight
Dental materials should have certain characteristics to be effective in dental health maintenance. Characteristics which are particularly important are safety and compatibility with oral tissues. Dental materials and devices are regulated for safety and efficacy by the FDA.
- Track 6-1Biocompatibility
- Track 6-2Thermoplastics: Bleaching’s, Orthodontic appliances
- Track 6-3Meta Alloys: Partial Dental Claps
- Track 6-4Acrylic: Dentures, Partial dentures
Restorative Dentistry is the management of diseases of the teeth and their associated and supporting structures. It mainly encompasses the dental specialties of endodontics: prosthodontics and periodontics.
- Track 7-1Inlays: Onlays & Veneers
- Track 7-2Porcelain Crowns & Fixed Bridges
- Track 7-3Root Canal Therapy
- Track 7-4Tooth-Colored Dental Filling
Holistic Dentistry also called biological dentistry, biologic dentistry, alternative dentistry, unconventional dentistry, or biocompatible dentistry is the equivalent of complementary and alternative medicine for dentistry. Holistic dentistry emphasizes approaches to dental care said to consider dental health in the context of the patient's entire physical as well as emotional or spiritual health in some cases. Although the holistic dental community is diverse in its practices and approaches, common threads include strong opposition to the use of amalgam in materials in dental fillings, nonsurgical approaches to gum diseases and the belief that root canals may endanger the systemic health of the patient through the spread of trapped dental bacteria to the body.
- Track 8-1Risk factors in traditional dentistry
- Track 8-2Usage of biocompatible (non-toxic) restorative materials
- Track 8-3Benefits of Holistic Dentistry
- Track 8-4Criticism: Holistic Dentistry
It mainly provides primary and comprehensive preventive and therapeutic care for infants and children through adolescence. Early Childhood Caries which is also known as tooth decay can develop rapidly in children. Children can also be affected with some rare oral diseases like which will eventually result in disturbance in the overall health of a child. Common oral problems in children are : Gum Disease, Teeth Grinding: Thumb Sucking etc.
- Track 9-1Tooth fusion & Concrescence
- Track 9-2Hereditary Gingival Fibromatosis
- Track 9-3Tooth development
- Track 9-4Gum Diseases & Tooth Decay
- Track 9-5Pediatric Bruxism
Preventive dentistry is the practice of caring for one's teeth to keep them healthy. This helps to avoid cavities, gum disease, enamel wear, and more. Preventive dentistry prevents people from developing dental problems later on. Cavities, gingivitis, enamel loss, and periodontitis can all be avoided or mitigated with proper dental care.
- Track 11-1Stratigies for Remineralization
- Track 11-2Ozone in the Prevention of Dental Diseases
- Track 11-3Caries Detection and Diagnosis
- Track 11-4Plaque Control
- Track 11-5Systemic Fluoride
It is said to be the future of dentistry where all procedures are to be performed using Nanorobots that may become a replacement to the present day dental assistants, technicians & hygienists. The discovery of Nano dental materials such as Nanopowders and Nanocomposites reinforced with Nanofillers are the most rapidly developing group of materials with excellent prospects for application in the field of dentistry. Nanostructured yttrium-stabilized zirconium oxide ceramics are widely used for fabrication of crowns, bridges, inlays and other dental elements for which high strength, durability, and better aesthetics are required. Some nanoparticles have also been developed to help with the remineralization of the teeth after significant decay. Nano-dentistry aims to manipulate and fine-tune particle to create unique with novel properties and advances in dentistry.
- Track 12-1Local drug delivery
- Track 12-2Nanorobotic Dentifrice (dentifrobots)
- Track 12-3Nanodiagnostics
- Track 12-4Nanodiagnostics
- Track 12-5Dental Durability and Cosmetics
It is the Branch of dentistry, concerned with the morphology, physiology, and pathology of the human tooth, and in particular the dental pulp, root and peri-radicular tissues. The study and practice of endodontics include the biology of the normal pulp, crown, root and peri-radicular tissues and the etiology, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries that affect these tissues. Root canal therapy is one of the common procedures followed in endodontic treatments. Also includes the treatment of cracked teeth and dental trauma. Endodontic treatment is done to save the teeth from the diseased dental pulp. Regenerative endodontics uses the concept of tissue engineering to restore the root canals to a healthy state.
- Track 13-1Regenerative endodontics
- Track 13-2Tooth Colored Fillings
- Track 13-3Endodontic therapy
- Track 13-4Endodontic crown
It is a branch of “dentistry” that specializes in treating patients with improper positioning of teeth when the mouth is closed (malocclusion), which results in an improper bite. Orthodontics also includes treating and controlling various aspects of facial growth(dentofacial orthopedics) and the shape and development of the jaw. An orthodontic specialist is called an orthodontist. It uses a range of medical dental devices, including headgears, plates, braces, Implants, Cleft, and Palate etc and uses recent advances in orthodontics like Invisalign techniques.
- Track 14-1Recent Advances in Orthodontics
- Track 14-2Invisalign Techniques
- Track 14-3Implants in Orthodontics
- Track 14-4Management of Cleft Lip and Palate
It is the branch of dentistry concerned with the design, manufacture, and fitting of artificial replacements for teeth and other parts of the mouth. Maxillo-facial prosthetics, Implant-based prostheses, Management of temporomandibular disorders, Dentures, Crowns, bridges and full or partial dentures are just some of the procedures that can help you regain your smile and improve your appearance and self-confidence. Another option is dental implants, a more permanent solution that has improved greatly over the last ten years, thanks to the pioneering techniques of prosthodontics.
- Track 15-1Maxillo-facial prosthetics
- Track 15-2Implant-based prostheses
- Track 15-3Management of temporo-mandibular disorders
- Track 16-1Dentoalveolar surgery
- Track 16-2Reconstructive Surgery
- Track 16-3Orthognathic & Aesthetic Surgery
- Track 16-4TMJ Disorders & Surgery
- Track 16-5Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
- Track 16-6Bone Grafts
Dental emergency is a broad term involving the issues associated with the teeth and supporting tissues. Many of the emergencies are mainly due to the bacteria/fungal/viral infections. All dental emergencies should be treated under the supervision or guidance of a dental research professional in order to preserve the teeth for as long as possible.
- Track 17-1Gum Emergencies
- Track 17-2Orthodontic Emergencies
- Track 17-3Tooth Pain
- Track 17-4Traumatic Dental Injuries
Oral cancer incorporates malignancies of the pharynx. A few sorts of tissue make up the oropharynx. Every tissue comprises of a few sorts of cells. Growth can create from any of these cell sorts. It is imperative to recognize what sort of tumor and how it is dealt with. More than 9 out of 10 mouth and squamous cell carcinoma. Abstain from food low in vitamin A has been connected to Plummer-Vinson disorder causes a raised hazard for the throat, back mouth. Most instances of mouth disease are connected to tobacco and liquor. Cigarette, stogie and pipe smoking are the principal types of tobacco use in many parts of the world. Genomic flimsiness, for example, loss of heterozygosity and microsatellite shakiness are every now and again seen in disease and such insecurity has been researched and a few reports are accessible on...
- Track 18-1Oral Epidemiology and Risk Factors
- Track 18-2Focused on Therapy
- Track 18-3Immunotherapy
- Track 18-4Radiotherapy - Complications of Radiotherapy
- Track 18-5Oral and craniofacial infections
- Track 18-6Tobacco and oral infections
- Track 18-7Avoidance of oral disease
- Track 18-8Chemotherapy of oral disease and its symptoms
- Track 18-9Molecular Parthenogenesis of Oral disease
- Track 18-10Photodynamic Therapy
It is the practice of keeping the mouth and teeth clean to prevent dental problems, most commonly, dental cavities, gingivitis, caries, periodontal (gum) diseases, and bad breath. A dental hygienist is a licensed dental professional who is registered with a dental association or regulatory body within their country of practice.
- Track 19-1Nano Composites
- Track 19-2Innovations and Research
- Track 19-3Gerodontics
- Track 19-4Apicoectomy
- Track 19-5Dentine Hypersensitivity
- Track 19-6Cleft & Craniofacial Anomalies
It is intended to promote study and scientific research in the field of dental implantology and allied biomedical disciplines at Dental Dubai. It provides valuable information to general dentists, oral surgeons, prosthodontics, periodontists, scientists, clinicians, laboratory owners, and technicians, manufacturers, and educators during Dentistry workshop and Dentistry conferences. Dental Implant basics, prosthetics, pharmaceuticals, and the latest research in implantology, implant surgery, and advanced implant procedures.
- Track 20-1Innovations and Research
- Track 20-2Risk and complications
- Track 20-3Applications and Benefits
This specialized branch of dentistry mainly deals with the diseases and conditions that mainly affect the supporting structures of the teeth. Gingiva, alveolar bone, cementum and, periodontal ligament comes under supporting tissues of the teeth.
- Track 21-1Periodontal Inflammation, Retinal Degeneration
- Track 21-2Oral Microbiota Indicates Link Between Periodontal Disease, Esophageal Cancer
- Track 21-3Infant oral mutilation
- Track 21-4Oral Microbiota Indicates Link Between Periodontal Disease, Esophageal Cancer